- En Español
- About us
- Sign In
- For Members
Every September, we celebrate the goodness of whole grains! The annual Whole Grains Month campaign brings whole grain recipes, health information, cooking tips, and much more to people around the world.
Whole Grains Month is a great time for everyone to get on the whole grains bandwagon. Eating better is not an all-or-nothing choice. Every little improvement you make in your food helps—all year long.
sNEAK pEEK OF WHAT TO EXPECT
We’ll be asking contest participants to complete fun, daily whole grain challenges throughout September. To earn chances to win prizes, participants might be asked to:
- Make a whole grain dinner or treat to share with a neighbor or friend
- Celebrate Taco Tuesday using whole grain tortillas
- Choose a favorite whole grain ingredient to post about on social media
- Donate whole grain product to a local food bank or pantry
To get a sense of the types of prizes given away to Grainies winners, check out our blog post from last year’s event. This year will be similarly exciting, but with all kinds of new activities and awards, including six $100 cash prizes.
More Ways to Celebrate
For General Public
Study up with printable resources
Watch videos for inspiration and nutrition information
Learn how to identify whole grain products at the store
Learn the diﬀerences between a whole grain and a reﬁned grain
For WGC Member Companies
For Health Professionals
- Spread the goodness of whole grains on social media with our downloadable graphics
- Share our whole grain resources with your patients
- Earn CPEU credit by watching a recorded webinar about whole grains.
Get the scoop on whole grains. Set up an interview with the Whole Grains Council by emailing email@example.com