- En Español
- About us
- Sign In
- For Members
Active time20 minutes
Total time40 minutes
Serving Size2 muffins
½ cup uncooked quinoa
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup ﬁnely chopped butternut squash
1 tablespoon curry powder
¾ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
1 cup chopped collard greens
½ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare the quinoa according to package directions. Let cool and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and swirl to coat the pan. Add the onion and garlic and sauté until soft and fragrant, about 8 minutes.
- Add in butternut squash and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the curry powder, salt, and pepper, and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Add chopped collard greens and stir until they become wilted, about 3 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together until combined.
- Add the cooked quinoa and vegetable mixture to the egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Use the remaining olive oil to coat 6 cups of a 12-muﬃn pan. Evenly ladle the egg mixture into the six prepared muﬃn cups. Bake for 15 minutes or until eggs are cooked through and golden.
An Oldways recipe, courtesy of Brianne Brathwaite
Total Fat: 10g
Saturated Fat: 2.5g
Total Sugar: 3g (Added Sugar: 0g)