- En Español
- About us
- Sign In
- For Members
Active time15 minutes
Total time8 hours, 15 minutes (refrigerate overnight)
Serving Size1/2 recipe
1 ripe banana,
1 cup raspberries, divided
½ cup blueberries
1 cup plain Greek yogurt (we used nonfat), divided
⅔ cup old fashioned rolled oats, divided
4 teaspoons chia seeds, divided
1 cup water, divided
Optional: honey to taste
- In a small bowl, mash the banana with a fork.
- Add half of the raspberries (½ cup) to the bowl and mash them into the banana.
- Add 1 cup plain Greek yogurt to the fruit mixture and mix well.
- Divide the fruit and yogurt mixture into 2 mason jars or bowls.
- To each jar, add 2 teaspoons chia seeds, ⅓ cup oats, ¼ cup blueberries, ¼ cup raspberries, and ½ water.
- Shake up the jar (or stir well) so that the contents are evenly mixed, and refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- As you sleep, the mixture will thicken up and the oats will soften. Taste, and add honey if desired. Serve cold.
An Oldways Whole Grains Council recipe, courtesy of Kelly Toups
Total Fat: 5g
Saturated Fat; 1g
Sugar: 18g (Added Sugar: 0g)