- En Español
- About us
- Sign In
- For Members
Active time5 minutes
Total time25 minutes
1 ½ cups water
½ cup coconut milk
1 cup teﬀ (whole grain, not the ﬂour)
½ teaspoon ground cardamom
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 tablespoon maple syrup
¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- In a medium sized pot, bring the water and coconut milk to a boil and add the teﬀ.
- Quickly lower the heat to simmer.
- Stir in the cardamom and sea salt.
- Cook (uncovered) for 20 minutes, or until all the liquid is absorbed. Stir every 5 minutes or so, to keep the bottom from sticking.
- When the teﬀ is fully cooked, stir in the maple syrup and chopped walnuts to thoroughly incorporate.
- Serve hot (or chilled) and enjoy!
Saturated Fat: 11g
Fiber: 1g Sugar: 6g; Protein: 7g