- En Español
- About us
- Sign In
- For Members
Active time10 minutes
Total time10 minutes
Yield2 servings of popped sorghum
Serving Size1/2 of recipe
2 teaspoons oil of choice, if desired
½ cup whole grain sorghum
Salt or seasoning of choice
1. Heat a stainless-steel pot with a tight-ﬁtting lid over medium heat.
2. Add oil if desired. When hot, add grain sorghum and cover with a lid.
3. Shake pot often to prevent burning.
4. When there are more than 10 seconds between pops, remove from heat.
5. Sprinkle lightly with salt or toppings of choice.
Recipe and photo courtesy United Sorghum Checkoﬀ Program
Saturated Fat: 1g
Total Sugar: 1g (Added Sugar: 0g)