- En Español
- About us
- Sign In
- For Members
Active time10 minutes
Total time20 minutes
Serving Size1 pizza
1 large whole wheat pizza crust
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 cup of marinara sauce
6 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese
1 (5 oz.) can tuna in olive oil
2 cups fresh spinach, chopped or cut into strips
¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives, cut in halves
1 tablespoon freshly grated parmesan cheese
Crushed red pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Cut or separate dough into 12 pieces and roll into a thin circle (about ¼- to ½-inch thick).
- Spray or rub with light coating of olive oil.
- Put pizza dough circles onto grill until almost cooked, about 4-5 minutes. Turn pizza crusts over (so side with grill marks is face-down) and put on toppings.
- Spread sauce evenly on top of all crusts, then top with mozzarella cheese, tuna, spinach and olives.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top and crushed red pepper, as desired. Return to grill and cook until cheese melts, about 3-4 minutes.
Recipe and photo courtesy of the National Fisheries Institute
; Sodium: 410mg