- En Español
- About us
- Sign In
- For Members
Active time20 minutes
Total time20 minutes
Serving Size2 crepes
½ cup teﬀ ﬂour
⅛ teaspoon salt
½ cup whole milk
1 large egg
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
8 ounces crimini (or other) mushrooms, sliced
6 cups fresh baby spinach
Freshly ground black pepper
Ricotta Salata, feta or parmesan cheese
- To prepare crepes, combine the teﬀ ﬂour and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine the milk, egg and melted butter. Add the wet ingredients to the ﬂour mixture and stir with a whisk until smooth. Cover and set aside.
- To prepare ﬁlling, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and sauté 5 minutes or until tender and beginning to brown at the edges. Add the spinach; sauté 1 minute or until just wilted. Salt and pepper to taste. Removed from heat and keep warm.
- Wipe nonstick skillet with a paper towel and return to heat. Pour a scant ¼ cup of batter into the pan and immediately tilt the pan in a circular motion to create a thin crepe. Cook 45 seconds or just until the surface of the crepe is set. Turn with a spatula and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Transfer cooked crepe to a clean kitchen towel. Repeat procedure with remaining batter for a total of 4 crepes.
- Divide the spinach and mushroom ﬁlling among the crepes; roll or fold the crepes over the ﬁlling. Sprinkle with ricotta salata, feta or Parmigiano-Reggiano and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Kathryn Conrad, WGC Culinary Advisor.
Total Fat: 23g
Saturated Fat: 10g
Total Sugars: 5g (Added Sugar: 0g)