- En Español
- About us
- Sign In
- For Members
Active time20 minutes
Total time30 minutes
1.5 oz Beef & Lamb Gyro Slices
2 — 6” pita bread, whole grain preferred
1 tablespoon olive oil (for griddle)
1 tomato, thinly sliced
1 red onion, thinly sliced
2 tablespoon Greek yogurt tzatziki sauce
- Brush bread lightly with oil on both sides and grill until soft and slightly browned.
- Lay pita ﬂat on aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Heat gyro slices according to instructions, about 3 minutes.
- Place the gyros meat down the middle of the pita bread.
- Add 2-3 slices each of tomato, onion, and Tzatziki sauce.
- Using the foil or paper as a guide, roll the sandwich into a cone shape.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Grecian Delight