- En Español
- About us
- Sign In
- For Members
Active time25 minutes
Total time25 minutes
8 (10-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
2 tomatoes, chopped
1 (2.5 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
½ cup black beans, rinsed and drained
2 tablespoons diced, canned green chilies
⅓ cup sliced green onion (including tops)
1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons water
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
¼ teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon cumin
¼ teaspoon pepper
- Combine tomatoes, olives, black beans, chilies, green onions and cilantro; set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to a skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons water, chili powder, cumin, pepper, and chicken. Sautè for 8-10 minutes.
- Add tomato mixture to the chicken mix and heat 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place ½ cup ﬁlling on each tortilla and roll up.
- To serve, cut each rolled tortilla in half, and serve 1 half to each person with a side of greens.
An Oldways recipe
Saturated Fat: 1g