- En Español
- About us
- Sign In
- For Members
Active time5 minutes
Total time35 minutes (depending on farro)
Serving Size1/2 recipe
⅓ cup farro
3 cups fresh spinach
4 radishes, thinly sliced
1 (15-oz) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
¼ cup fresh parsley
1 large lemon, zested and juiced
¼ cup tahini
2 tablespoons water
- In a small pot, combine the farro with 1 cup water and bring to a boil. Once the water is boiling, reduce heat to a simmer and cook, covered, for about 25-45 minutes (according to package instructions).
- Once farro reaches desired texture, remove from heat and pour oﬀ any excess liquid.
- In a medium or large bowl, combine the spinach, farro, radishes, chickpeas, and parsley.
- To make the dressing, combine the juice of 1 large lemon with 1 teaspoon of lemon zest in a separate, small bowl. Then add the tahini and water and mix well.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad, and toss until well combined.
An Oldways recipe, courtesy of Kelly Toups