- En Español
- About us
- Sign In
- For Members
Active time15 minutes
Total time20 minutes
Serving Size1/8 recipe
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 clove garlic, chopped
4 small zucchinis, diced
2 cups cherry tomatoes
1 box whole grain rotini
4 leaves fresh basil, cut into strips
½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, freshly grated
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet. Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Season zucchini with sea salt. Add zucchini to the skillet and saute for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add cherry tomatoes and saute until skins are slightly blistered and the tomatoes are heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta, add to the skillet, and toss with basil and cheese.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Barilla.
Total Fat: 10g
Saturated Fat: 2g
Total Sugar: 4g
Added Sugar 0g