- En Español
- About us
- Sign In
- For Members
Whole Grain Sampling Day is the day when our participating partners all plan their own activities and promotions, and each one is diﬀerent. You can ﬁnd local events in your neighborhood by viewing our interactive map. Below, here’s what happened on March 30, 2016, partner by partner (in alphabetical order):
AICR is spotlighting the connection between whole grains and cancer prevention by posting an Ask-the-Dietitian video about whole grains, by highlighting whole grains and cancer risk in a blog post, featuring whole grain research studies and recipes, and promoting Whole Grain Sampling Day on social media.
On Ancient Harvest’s Facebook page, they will be giving away a Gluten-Free Whole Grains Prize Pack, featuring a box of Ancient Harvest Quinoa, Quinoa Flakes, Gluten-Free Quinoa Flour, and 1 box of the Hot Gluten-Free Cereal!
Select locations of Atlantic Superstore in Canada will be hosting Whole Grain Sampling Day events. See below for details on participating stores:
- Atlantic Superstore Digby (490 Highway #303, Digby, NS, B0V 1A0): FREE Whole Grain Goodness cooking class at the Atlantic Superstore in Digby, NS on March 30th from 2-4pm. To sign up, call or email Meghan at email@example.com or 902-824-3463.
Au Bon Pain will be sampling their Multigrain Baguette with Whole Grains at various times at participating cafes while supplies last. Stop in and try this low sodium, ﬂavor packed bread! They also have delicious new Whole Grain Wheat sliced bread. Customize any sandwich by requesting one of these today. In addition, follow them on Twitter (@AuBonPain), Instagram (@aubonpainusa), or Facebook (@aubonpain) that day to see menu options featuring whole grains!
Big Y will be celebrating Whole Grain Sampling Day with events at select supermarkets. See below for some of the participating stores:
- East Longmeadow (441 N Main St, East Longmeadow, MA): Stop by the tasting table to try some whole grains you may not be used to. A registered dietitian will show you whole grains for every meal of the day.
- Rocky Hill (1040 Elm St, Rocky Hill, CT): Stop by the tasting table to try some whole grains you may not be used to. A registered dietitian will show you whole grains for every meal of the day.
To celebrate Whole Grain Sampling Day, Bob’s Red Mill will be doing giveaways every hour on Facebook (/BobsRedMillNaturalFoods), Twitter (@BobsRedMill), and Instagram (@BobsRedMill)! For more details, check in with their social media pages on March 30.
Curious about quinoa? To celebrate Whole Grain Sampling Day, Boloco will be oﬀering samples of their quinoa at all 17 of their New England locations sporadically throughout the day. Stop by and give it a try!
On Whole Grain Sampling Day, Bon Me will be oﬀering samples of their brown rice or soba noodle bowls at their Chestnut Hill Square restaurant location, and will also be promoting their whole grain choices on Twitter (@BonMe).
On Whole Grain Sampling Day, the Boston Public Market will have two special whole grain cooking classes featuring chef Jason Bond (of Bondir) and dietitian Kelly Toups, of the Oldways Whole Grains Council. For information about tickets and pricing, visit the Kitchen at the Boston Public Market site.
- 5:00-6:30 PM: Whole Grain Cooking Demo with Samples (up to 80 spots)
- 7:00-9:00 PM: Hands-On Whole Grain Cooking Class (up to 18 spots)
Boston University will have a special Whole Grain Sampling Day event at the GSU during lunchtime on March 30. Students can look forward to learning about the beneﬁts of whole grains, where to ﬁnd whole grains on campus, as well as free whole grain samples!
On Whole Grain Sampling Day, California Pizza Kitchen will be promoting their whole grain options on Twitter (@calpizzakitchen).
The Center for the Advancement of Foodservice Education is encouraging members (secondary and post-secondary culinary arts instructors) to host a Whole Grain Sampling Day event by promoting Whole Grain Sampling Day in their email newsletter.
Cooking Light is releasing a new cookbook, Everyday Whole Grains, just in time for Whole Grain Sampling Day! On Whole Grain Sampling Day, Cooking Light will be sharing digital recipe cards on their Twitter account (@Cooking_Light) and the Oldways Whole Grains Council Twitter account (@OldwaysPT) featuring special whole grain recipes from the book.
Corner Bakery Cafe will be highlighting their whole grain menu items on Twitter (@cornerbakery).
On Whole Grain Sampling Day, Dave’s Marketplace will be sampling three whole grain dishes from the prepared food cases (quinoa, farro, and wheat berry), and Alvarado breads in the bakery section at seven of their nine locations. Fatu, the Nutrition Guide for the store, will be demoing whole grain recipes and answering whole grain questions at the East Greenwich location (11-12:30) and the Smithﬁeld Crossings location (1-3pm). See below for participating store locations:
- 23 Coventry Shoppers Park, Coventry, RI 02816
- 2077 Diamond Hill Road, Cumberland, RI 02864
- 1000 Division Street, East Greenwich, RI 02818 (Dietitian demo from 11 am to 1230pm)
- 105 Gate Road, North Kingstown, RI 02852
- 371 Putnam Pike, Smithﬁeld, RI 02917 (Dietitian demo from 1 pm to 3pm)
- 18 Airport Road, Warwick, RI 02889
- 125 Tower Hill Road, Wickford, RI 02852
On Whole Grain Sampling Day, Eastern Washington University will feature one or more special whole grain recipes at their diﬀerent dining locations. They will also have information tables outside the locations providing samples, handouts, and trivia using game wheels.
Element Snacks will celebrate Whole Grain Sampling Day by organizing sampling events of their whole grain corn cakes at grocery stores with literature to support whole grains, as well as social media promotions.
Florence Fuller Child Development Centers After School Program (Boca Raton, FL)
To celebrate Whole Grain Sampling Day, the folks at Upfront Foods will be giving out samples of their whole grain granola about 250 kids in 2 locations. Along with Upfront granola, the kids will also get whole grain coloring pages and stickers, and will sing along to the Whole Grain Train Song.
Building Healthy Communities, in partnership with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, Michigan Fitness Foundation, United Dairy Industry of Michigan and Wayne State University’s Center for School Health, provides an opportunity for elementary schools to participate in a healthy schools transformation program while building an environment for long-term sustainability. Serving alongside educators and community leaders, the Wayne State University FoodCorps members partner with schools in the Building Healthy Communities program to put in place a three-ingredient recipe for healthy kids, creating a nourishing environment for all students. This month, FoodCorps service members will teach nutrition lessons centered on whole grains, conduct taste tests of whole grains in the cafeteria, and lead students in cooking with whole grains to celebrate Whole Grain Sampling Day. FoodCorps is also promoting Whole Grain Sampling Day to each of their 200 service members through their weekly email newsletter.
To celebrate Whole Grain Sampling Day, Freekeh Foods (@FreekehFoods), @KathySiegel, and @TraceeRDN will be hosting a Twitter Party at 9:00pm ET using #EatWholeGrains and #SampleWholeGrains. Twitter party participants will also have a chance to win Crate and Barrel working glasses for breakfast overnight grains, along with Freekeh Foods Freekeh, and coupons. To learn more, follow along on Twitter (@FreekehFoods).
George Mason University in Virginia will once again celebrate Whole Grain Sampling Day by oﬀering special whole grain menu items in the dining halls, posting whole grain information on learning boards, oﬀering whole grain food samples, and promoting whole grains on Facebook (/MasonDining).
Giant Eagle will celebrate Whole Grain Sampling Day with whole grain store tours and sampling in the aisles all throughout the month. See below to ﬁnd out when a Giant Eagle near you will host their whole grain store tour:
- Brunswick Giant Eagle (3440 Center Rd, Brunswick, OH): Thursday, March 3, 2016, 12:30pm-1:30pm & Thursday, March 24, 2016, 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Donaldson’s Crossroads Giant Eagle (4007 Washington Road, McMurray, PA): Monday, March 28, 2016, 3:00pm-4:00pm
- Harborcreek Giant Eagle (4265 Buﬀalo Road, Erie, PA): Saturday, March 26, 2016, 10:00am-11:00am & Thursday, March 31, 2016, 5:00pm-6:00pm
- Irwin Giant Eagle (8901 Rte 30, N Huntingdon, PA): Tuesday, March 22, 2016, 6:30pm-7:30pm
- Legacy Village Giant Eagle (25105 Cedar Road, Lyndhurst, OH): Friday, March 4, 2016, 12:30pm-1:30pm, Friday, March 18, 2016, 6:00pm-7:00pm, & Friday, March 25, 2016, 10:00am-11:00am
- Monroeville Giant Eagle (4010 Monroeville Blvd, Monroeville, PA): Thursday, March 24, 2016, 7:00pm-8:00pm & Saturday, March 26, 2016, 4:30pm-5:30pm
- Painesville Giant Eagle (1201 Mentor Avenue, Painesville, OH): Thursday, March 3, 2016, 9:30am-10:30am, Thursday, March 17, 2016, 12:30pm-1:30pm, Thursday, March 24, 2016, 12:30pm-1:30pm, & Tuesday, March 29, 2016, 9:30pm-10:30pm
- Watertower Giant Eagle (27264 Lorain Road, North Olmsted, OH): Friday, March 4, 2016, 12:30pm-1:30pm & Friday, March 25, 2016, 11:00am-12:00pm
- Westerville Giant Eagle (650 North State St, Westerville, OH): Tuesday, March 29, 2016, 12:00pm-1:00pm
This year, Google will be celebrating Whole Grain Sampling Day in a bigger way! Whole Grain Sampling Day will be integrated with the International Year of the Pulses into a single, month-long campaign at Google oﬃces around the world. google will be serving up delicious recipes and hosting engaging activities, speaker events, and more throughout the month of April to inspire even more experimentation and creativity with whole grains and pulses.
The Grain Foods Foundation will celebrate Whole Grain Sampling Day by promoting whole grains on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter (@GrainFoods and @GrainsRD), as well as in their email newsletters. Check out their social media pages to join the fun!
Harvard is hosting a number of events for students on Whole Grain Sampling Day. The residential dining halls will feature grain bowls at dinner, using three unique grains that can be topped with vegetables, beans, and homemade dressings. The Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health will have a lunchtime whole grain lecture and sampling, with Dr. Frank Hu presenting the latest research on whole grains and health, chef Arlene speaking about where to ﬁnd whole grains in Harvard dining halls, and plenty of whole grain samples for students to taste. This event will be open to the Harvard community, and those with a badge in the Longwood Medical Area (Kresge 201, 12:30-1:30).
Healthy Dining Finder is promoting WGSD to consumers with… blogs on the Healthy Dining Finder website… promotion in their e-newsletter, linking to the blogs … social media promotion. They’ll also promote WGSD to restaurants with outreach and social media promotion, urging restaurants to participate.
To celebrate Whole Grain Sampling Day, Hodgson Mill will be doing giveaways every hour on Facebook (/HodgsonMill), Twitter (@HodgsonMill), and Instagram (@HodgsonMill) from 9:00am to 5:00pm CT! For more details, check in with their social media pages on March 30.
The home baking association found that more than ⅔ of the educators they surveyed would like to incorporate more whole grains into their recipes, so the Home Baking Association is promoting Whole Grain Sampling Day to their members on their blog and in their newsletter at http://www.homebaking.org/foreducators/index.html. Download their NEW Baking with Whole Wheat Flour 101 Guide here.
For Whole Grain Sampling Day, select Hy-Vee stores will be hosting special whole grain tastings and demos. See below for participating stores, or check out the calendar of events for your local Hy-Vee store.
- Fort Street Hy-Vee (10808 Fort St, Omaha, NE): Whole grain recipe sampling on March 30 from 3-6pm
- Paciﬁc Street Hy-Vee (180th and Paciﬁc St, Omaha, NE): Whole grain demo & recipe tasting, & whole grain trivia game
- Peoria Hy-Vee (Sheridan Village: 4125 N Sheridan Rd, Peoria, IL): Whole grain sampling around the store to demo whole grain products & recipes, plus whole grain store tours
- Springﬁeld Hy-Vee (2115 S. MacArthur Blvd, Springﬁeld, IL): Hy-Vee of Springﬁeld is trying to get all departments to celebrate whole grains on March 30 (from breads, to pizza, and beyond). Stop by in the afternoon for tastings.
- Utica Ridge Hy-Vee (4064 E 53rd St, Davenport, IA): Samples from 3-6pm
- Waterloo/University Hy-Vee (4000 University Ave, Waterloo, IA): In store sampling from 3-5
In addition to donating samples for Whole Grain Sampling Day, InHarvest will celebrate by hosting two one-hour whole grain cooking demos and samplings at the Beltrami County Wellness for Life Committee in Bemidji at 11:00am and at noon.
On Whole Grain Sampling Day, Lundberg Family Farms will be giving away 5 Lundberg gift boxes! To enter for a chance to win, simply leave a comment on their Whole Grain Sampling Day Facebook post naming your favorite Lundberg whole grain.
Market District will celebrate Whole Grain Sampling Day with whole grain store tours and sampling in the aisles all throughout the month. See below to ﬁnd out when a Market District near you will host their whole grain store tour:
- Dublin Market District (6700 Perimeter Loop Rd, Dublin, OH): Tuesday, March 29, 2016, 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Grandview Yards Market District (840 West Third Avenue, Columbus, OH): Thursday, March 31, 2016, 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Green Market District (1700 Corporate Woods Pkwy, Uniontown, OH): Wednesday, March 30, 2016, 5:00pm-6:00pm
- Kingsdale Market District (3061 Kingsdale Center, Upper Arlington, OH): Saturday, March 12, 2016, 10:00am-11:00am
- Portage Crossing Market District (2687 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH): Wednesday, March 30, 2016, 1:00pm-2:00pm
- Settler’s Ridge Market District (100 Settlers Ridge Center Dr., Pittsburgh, PA): Wednesday, March 30, 2016, 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Shadyside Market District (5550 Centre Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA): Tuesday, March 15, 2016, 7:00pm-8:00pm
- Solon Market District (34310 Aurora Rd, Solon, OH): Saturday, March 5, 2016, 9:30am-10:30pm, Wednesday, March 30, 2016, 4:00pm-5:00pm, & Monday, March 14, 2016, 4:00pm-5:00pm
- Strongsville Market District (15919 Pearl Road, Strongsville, OH): Wednesday, March 16, 2016, 5:00pm-6:00pm & Wednesday, March 30, 2016, 9:30am-10:30pm
- The Bridges at Carmel Market District (11505 N Illinois St, Carmel, IN): Tuesday, March 29, 2016, 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Waterworks Market District (910 Freeport Rd, Waterworks, Pittsburgh, PA): Thursday, March 31, 2016, 12:00pm-1:00pm
On Whole Grain Sampling Day, McDonald’s USA will Tweet (@McDonalds) about Fruit & Maple Oatmeal, with whole grains.
On Whole Grain Sampling Day, Mei Mei in Boston will be featuring whole grain triticale in half of their menu items all day at Mei Mei by Design (the Fort Point shipping container location). The Mei Mei restaurant (near Audobon Circle) will be featuring a special dish on the dinner menu called “Lomo,” (a Chinese twist on a Peruvian classic) which has a blend of brown rice and triticale along with tomato jam, beef shank, and vegetables.
On Whole Grain Sampling Day, My Fit Foods will be promoting their whole grain menu items on Twitter (@myﬁtfoods).
The National Restaurant Association will promote whole grains in kids’ meals through their Kids Live Well Program by encouraging restaurants to highlight their whole grain options.
Pine River Food Co-Op (Richland Center, WI)
Pine River Food Co-Op will oﬀer ﬁve whole grain samplings to customers on March 30 from 11:00am to 1:00pm. Samples will include popped sorghum and popcorn.
On Whole Grain Sampling Day, Popzup will be giving away 8 Popzup Poppers, 1 every hour on Facebook (Facebook.com/Popzup), and Twitter (@PopzupPopcorn), from 9:00am to 5:00pm ET! For more details, check in with their social media pages on March 30.
On Whole Grain Sampling Day, Providence Hospital will feature whole grain items on their menu, and entice customers with deliciously prepared samples of quinoa. There will also be additional whole grain items included on the salad bar. Whole grains will also be incorporated into other nutrition promotions throughout the month.
On Whole Grain Sampling Day, Riceland Foods will have an employee potluck at their headquarters featuring Riceland Natural Long Grain Brown Rice and Riceland Boil-in-Bag Brown Rice. They will also have a Whole Grain Tasting Challenge of white rice broccoli cheese casserole v. brown rice broccoli cheese casserole.
On the morning of Whole Grain Sampling Day, Seven Sundays will be in downtown Minneapolis passing out whole grain sample bags and sharing the whole grain message with commuters heading into work! Seven Sundays will also have a Facebook promotion. In a special Whole Grain Sampling Day post, fans will be asked to tag 3 friends, and everyone who participates will be entered to win a 3-month subscription service of Seven Sundays muesli.
ShopRite will have whole grain sampling events at select stores. See below for some of the participating stores:
- Collins Family ShopRite (6716 Governor Ritchie Hwy, Glen Burnie, MD): Sampling whole grain tabouli on March 30 from 12pm-2pm (and also sampling whole grains earlier in the month, on March 5 from 11am-2pm). A similar event for employees will take place on March 23.
- ShopRite of Belleville (726 Washington Avenue, Belleville, NJ): product samples of uncommon whole grains & possible whole grain oﬀerings on food bars
- ShopRite of Brooklawn (Rt 130 and Browning Rd, Brooklawn, NJ): On Tuesday, March 29, the RD will oﬀer whole grain samples in the store from 10-12. On March 30, she will visit a local senior housing community for a discussion on whole grains and ﬁber (with samples). On March 31, she will have a whole grain themed lunch and learn for store associates, with samples
- ShopRite of Cheltenham Square (2385 W. Cheltenham Ave, Philadelphia, PA): Stop by the Dietitians’s corner (next to pharmacy) between 3-5pm on March 30 for a Whole Grain Sampling Day event with information, giveaways, and samples to taste
- ShopRite of Chew’s Landing (1200 Chews Landing Rd, Laurel Springs, NJ): The RD will be demonstrating simple snack recipes (with samples to try) from 1-4pm on Monday, March 28
- ShopRite of Delsea (1255 W. Landis Ave, Vineland, NJ): Stop by on March 30 from 11-2 for an in-store event with whole grain trivia games and tasting stations.
- ShopRite of East Haven (745 Foxon Rd, East Haven, CT): Sampling event on Wednesday, March 30 from 10 am — noon
- ShopRite of Enﬁeld (40 Hazard Avenue, Enﬁeld, Ct): sampling event from 12-3
- ShopRite of Fair Lawn (17-17 River Road, Fair Lawn, NJ): Stop by the Dietitian’s Corner on March 30 from 11am — 2pm to sample an array of tasty whole grains
- ShopRite of Greenway Plaza (25-43 Prospect St, Yonkers, NY): In store whole grain sampling
- ShopRite of Hatﬁeld (170 Forty Foot Rd, Hatﬁeld, PA): sampling a grilled whole grain sandwich on March 30
- ShopRite of Hoboken (900 Madison St, Hoboken, NJ): Wed, March 30, 1-3pm. Kamut, farro, wheat berries, oh my! Stop by the Dietitian’s Corner to learn all about some delicious whole grains and sample a recipe featuring one of them.
- ShopRite of Hunterdon County, Inc. (50 Walmart Plaza, Clinton, NJ): Stop by on March 30 between 10am-2pm for tastings, cooking demos, recipes, coupons, and samples!
- ShopRite of Lincoln Park (60 Beaver Brook Rd, Lincoln Park, NJ): Stop by between 12pm-4pm on Wednesday, March 30 to try your hand at whole grain trivia, taste whole grain samples, and get a whole grain tour of the store
- ShopRite of Lyndhurst (540 New York Ave, Lyndhurst, NJ): In-store whole grain cooking demo on March 30 from 10-12
- ShopRite of Montague (10A State Route 23, Montague, NJ): In-store whole grain cooking demo on March 30 from 1-4, with handouts, recipes, and product samples
- ShopRite of Newark (206 Springﬁeld Ave, Newark, NJ): On Friday, April 1 from 12pm-3pm the RD will have an educational table and whole grain trivia, raﬄe prizes, and samples of a whole grain recipe
- ShopRite of Nutley (437 Franklin Ave, Nutley, NJ): sampling of uncommon whole grains & possible whole grain oﬀerings on food bars
- ShopRite of Paramus (224 Rt 4 East at Forest Ave, Paramus, NJ): March 30- whole grain store tour at 10am, followed by samples. Must pre-register to join the tour.
- ShopRite of Passaic/Clifton (503 Paulison Ave, Passaic, NJ): whole grain product sampling on March 29 & 30
- ShopRite of Ramsey (2 Interstate Shop Center, Ramsey, NJ): Stop by the Dietitian’s Corner on March 30 from 2-4 to sample an array of tasty whole grains
- ShopRite of Sicklerville (542 Berlin Cross Keys Rd, Sicklerville, NJ): The RD will be demonstrating simple whole grain snack recipes (with samples to try) from 1-4pm on March 30
- ShopRite of Snyder Plaza (29 Snyder Ave, Philadelphia, PA): Whole grains store tour on Wednesday March 30 from 12-1:30pm, ﬁnishing with a sampling of a whole grain recipe and snacks
- ShopRite of Tuckahoe Road (278 Tuckahoe Rd, Yonkers, NY): Find Samantha Marks, RD in the aisle as she highlights her favorite whole grain foods! 2-4pm
- ShopRite of Washington (2 Clubhouse Dr, Washington, NJ)
- ShopRite of West Chester (1115 West Chester Pike, West Chester, PA): The RD will be sampling various whole grain recipes and products from 10am-4pm. Stop by for recipes, product samples, coupons, trivia and more!
Stop & Shop will be celebrating Whole Grain Sampling Day with events at select stores. See below for some of the participating stores:
- Chelmsford Stop & Shop (299 Chelmsford St, Chelmsford, MA): Stop by the Nutritionist Cart on March 30 from 11-1 for a special whole grain tasting event
The University of Pittsburgh Sports Medicine and Nutrition Department will be promoting whole grains all month through their lunch and learn series throughout the community. On Whole Grain Sampling Day, they are planning tasting tables in campus eateries that allows students and staﬀ to sample whole grain items and directs them to where they are available.
To celebrate Whole Grain Sampling Day, Upfront Foods will be oﬀering samples of their Whole Grain Upfront Granola in select Whole Foods Markets on March 30. They will also be giving out samples of their granola to the Florence Fuller Child Development Centers After School Care Program, which serves about 250 kids in 2 locations. Along with Upfront granola, the kids will also get whole grain coloring pages and stickers, and will sing along to the Whole Grain Train Song.
On Whole Grain Sampling Day, Way Better Snacks will be oﬀering 50% OFF all Way Better Snacks purchased on their newly designed website! They will also be oﬀereing samples at about 40 diﬀerent retail locations throughout the country.
Weis Markets will be celebrating Whole Grain Sampling Day with in-store tasting events and cooking demos. See below for some of the participating stores:
- Route 15 North, Lewisburg, PA: 2-4pm
- 719 Route 522, Selinsgrove, PA: 10-12pm
- 73 Old Dublin Pike, Doylestown, PA: 3-5pm
On Whole Grain Sampling Day, the Wheat Foods Council will be promoting whole wheat on social media (@wheatfoods).
Select locations of Whole Foods Market will be hosting Whole Grain Sampling Day events. See below for details on participating stores:
- Altamonte Springs (305 E Altamonte Dr #1000, Altamonte Springs, FL): March 30, 9:30-12:30 sampling of Upfront Foods granola
- Boca Raton (1400 Glades Rd, Boca Raton, FL): March 30, 11-2 sampling of Upfront Foods granola
- Sarasota (1451 1st Street, Sarasota, FL): March 30, 11-2 sampling of Upfront Foods granola
- Wellington (2635 FL-7, Wellington, FL): March 30, 11-2, sampling of Upfront Foods Granola
This Newnam, GA based store will be hosting a FREE Power of Fresh Grains Class for Whole Grain Sampling Day on March 30 from 10:00am — 12:30pm. Stop by to learn about the history and beneﬁts of whole grains, as well as practical home skills such as sprouting and milling whole grains.
Yoganic Flow in partnership with Healthy Detroit
Yoganic Flow is a community-centered yoga organization in Detroit, aiming to address the mental and physical needs of the urban community through yoga and meditation and cultivate inner city peace through inner peace. To celebrate WGSD, Yoganic Flow will be oﬀering whole grain snack samples with educational materials at all their community classes. In partnership with Healthy Detroit, a 501(c)(3) public health organization dedicated to building a culture of healthy, active living in the city of Detroit, they will also be hosting an interactive educational table with a whole grain snack tasting at one of their HealthParks.